09.21.11

Hi everybody!

Posted in Uncategorized at 9:44 pm by Breana

I know I’m actually really late with this post, Web Wednesdays haven’t exactly been the easiest thing for me =/. But I wanted to get this post done, because I know I’ll probably need it later. Anyway, as I was growing up I read a lot of books and stories, but I always went for the big books with over 300 pages. So when Professor Ferguson said we were supposed to choose a short story I thought it would be fairly easy. I was wrong.

But I do know what type of stories I like. I am a typical girl in that, I love to read about love and relationships. I like them to be really dramatic or funny. The link that was put up definitely helped narrow down my search, and First Love by Emilia Pardo-Bazan caught my eye. I read it and it seemed like something I was looking for. But I did not have that “this is it!” feeling while reading. So, I kept looking, and I have not really found another one.

This is my predicament. Whoever is reading this feel free to suggest a story to me, I’m open to anything as of right now. If nothing else catches my attention or gives me a “this is it!” feeling, then I would like to do Emilia Pardo-Bazan’s First Love. As time goes on I will try and look for more stories, and hopefully I’ll find something else.  See you Monday!

1.    Kevin L. Ferguson said,

September 25, 2011 at 4:54 pm

I don’t know Pardo-Bazan, but it looks like she will be someone you can find research on. If that story’s not jumping out to you, though, you could pick another.